Days of operation?
Hours of OperationMon-Sat 8am-6pm
- a debit/credit card will be on file and will be billed after work is complete. If payment does not process on the same day a late fee of $5 will be added after 3rd day a $10 late fee will be added and on the 5th day a $15 late fee will be added and cancellation of service until full payment is made.
Click here to review our quote page.
- Submit your information and we will reach out with further information
- Grass Cutting, Landscaping, Yardwork, Rentals
No, a courtesy text will be sent before and after we leave the property.
What happens if it rains when I’m supposed to receive service?
We keep a very close eye on all weather updates. However, if it does rain we willbe sure to schedule you within 48 hours of the rain completely clearing the area.
How do I request a certain date and time for service?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to make special requests for dates and times as we service certain areas on specific days and times.
Is it okay for my dog to remain in the backyard? We will make sure that he is chained up.
For the safety of the pet and our crew we will not service a lawn where a pet isnot inside the home.
Do I need to remove anything before services are completed?
- Yes, all personal items such as (toys, water hoses, grills, etc) There will be an additional charge if someone from our crew has to remove them.
Do you need to know about my sprinkler system?
Yes, Cuttin Up is not responsible for damaged watering systems that were notpointed out before work was performed.
How do I pay for a landscaping service or any service that is not lawn care?
- For Landscaping services a 50% down payment will be required before any services will be started. This will secure a scheduled date and allow Cuttin’ Up to purchase any materials that are needed to perform the job
What happens if my check payment is returned?
Customers will have to pay bank fees + a customary fee to Cuttin' Up Lawncare & Development LLC